Monday 1 November 2010

The Tate Museum Liverpool

About Liverpool Tate Museum...
International in modern and contemporary art...

Liverpool Tate museum helped me with my first assignment as we looked at different ranges of artwork displayed. It helped give me a better understanding of how art work can have influences on fashion. The arts that were displayed in the Tate were weird wacky and original. This helped me understand how designers get there influences and interpret them in clothing for the couture market/highstreet.


- There were a wide variety of artists that stood out to me one in particular Franz West his work is abstract and different to anything else i have seen before although we could not take pictures i have collected some pictures of his work:








No comments:

Post a Comment