Friday 24 February 2012

Revised Colour Palette

I have started to design for my final collection. One of the most important elements when designing is to get your colour scheme right as it needs to relate to your target audience, theme, and market level. When choosing my colours I need to consider the catwalk. What is going to stand out?

Below is a image of my chosen colours at the start of my unit...
Looking at my colours they all collaborate well. However I then decided I needed a strong colour that is going to stand out on the catwalk. Below is a Roman colour palette I have put together on the basis of the Roman garments I have looked at.
The rich purple as shown in the toga above is something I am going to bring into my final collection I think this would be ideal for the catwalk because it is a bright shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment