Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fashion Illustration combined with Adobe Illustrator

As part of my current project for my computer brief I am currently researching into fashion illustrators that use different Adobe Illustrator techniques in their work.

Kelly Smith 

'Kelly Smith lives and works in Tasmania, Australia. In 2006 she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Tasmanian School of Art and has since gone on to pursue of a freelance career in both portrait and fashion illustration' 

Her work is consistent and mostly includes similar techniques. 
- pencil, watercolour and digital colouring.


Here are some examples of kelly's work... 












Here  I have took the idea from kelly of using artistic shapes too add detail to one of her illustrations. I have experimented with different fonts and mounted the image on a canvas. I have stylised the image with the glow effect making kelly's sketch look entirely different. This would be a good advertisement for somewhere like Alton Towers promoting a new ride. 



No comments:

Post a Comment