Sunday 8 April 2012

Prodiga Fashion!




Blogs I look at…

-http://www.missmilliemakeup.co.uk/

‘The Made In Chelsea Star, Millie Mackintosh has fast become a fashion icon for young women. Her girlish dress sense mixed with her confidence in whatever she wears has generated a huge fashion following’ – Prodiga Fashion

Millie Mackintosh is one of my favourite celebrity fashion icons. She has a really simplistic style but stylishly carries of all the new in season trends. Millie is a star of the TV show Made In Chelsea and very in to fashion! She promotes certain boutique ranges and vintage fashion. One recent boutique range is ‘Prodiga Fashion’ Millie is the brands new ambassador. From looking at her blog posts regularly I have began to become really interested in the brand Prodiga Fashion and what its about. Prodiga specializes in luxury designer womenswear I love the style of the garments because the brands focus is hand embroided fabrics. Prodiga pitch their garments the a high end market with hand embroided fabrics being their unique selling point, this is very similar to my final major collection. I am creating simple patterns because pattern cutting is not my strongest point however I am focusing in creating stunning embellishments to make my garments stand out. Overall I feel this brand relates to me as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment